Your club website includes a built-in business directory that you can charge for to be listed. With three different levels of participation, you can charge different rates for each category of supporter of your club.
Your club can use the built-in business directory in various ways. Depending on the level of listing, you could:
- Charge a fee for advertising
- Charge different rates for each listing category
- Differentiate between a casual listing and permanent one
- Give free listing to key sponsors as part of the enticement to become a sponsor
- Provide free or discounted listing for those members who own businesses
You can create your own listing categories and sub-categories.